May 15, 2011

Love 2 DIY on the Weekend: Gardening~ Upcycled Style!

An Upcycled Herb Garden... Anywhere

This is my favorite time of the year!  If I could be in the garden all day, I would be.  I've added two flower gardens to my yard, decked out the patio and have quite the vegetable garden growing in the field behind the house.  There's not a lot of room left to do much more, but I found a way and thought I'd share it with readers.   Yep, that's it over there on the left side of the page.  I love how rustic it looks and that I can put it anywhere.


Head over to Upcycled Stuff  to see how to do this project yourself!







Be sure to check out Upcyclers member, Upcycled Stuff on Etsy, too, where she turns yesterday's trash into tomorrow's upcycled treasures; unique one of a kind jewelry, art and accessories that are all environmentally friendly! Upcycled Stuff will donate 10% of all shop sales to the Jane Goodall Institute for their continued work to conserve chimpanzees and their habitat.



No comments:

Post a Comment